Each Well is Unique
ATS ChemFlo™ stimulation chemicals can be used to increase the production of your well our assist in putting your well back in service. Included on this page is a sample list of some of the specialty chemicals that ATS ChemFlo offers. This list is to illustrate the multitude of chemicals used in stimulation operations. ATS ChemFlo has a multitude of “Proprietary” formulations, each addressing a more specific concern. It should be noted that nearly all of these chemicals will have multiple uses in all phases.
ATS ChemFlo offers differentiated specialty chemicals that outperform and provide outstanding outcomes. Examples of these specialty chemicals are Clay Stabilizers, H2S Scavengers, and Blended Paraffin breakers.
The formulations are usually dictated by the Customer (end user) in collaboration with the ATS ChemFlo team and the service provider. Typically core samples will be pulled and analyzed to determine the preferred mix of chemical.
Biocides are deployed usually based on cost and are only considered as to its effect on the matrix of chemicals
Partial List of Stimulation Chemicals
- Ammonium Biflouride – is used for acidizing. It is neutral Ph, It is easier to handle, less corrosive on equipment than other acids. Acidified down hole it forms HF, a very aggressive acid that will go after the toughest scales and silicates.
- Paracetic Acid – Strong oxidizer
- Asphaltene Inhibitor – pushed into formation to reduce paraffin and asphaltene formation
- ATMP Phosphonate – Environmentally safe scale inhibitor.
- Bis Hexamethylene Triamine Penta Methylene Phosphonic Acid BHMT– Scale Inhibitor
- Citric Acid 50% & Anhydrous – Scale control.
- TMAC – Clay Stabilizer
- Corrosion Inhibiter – several available
- Didecyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride DDAC – Biocide
- Diverting Agent – used to protect working zones during workover. Some agents, EDTA, Phthalic Acid, BPA
- Gluteraldehyde Solution – Biocide
- Glycerin Solution – wetting agent,
- HEDP-Kx – organic phosphonate used for corrosion and scale inhibition
- Hydrogen Sulfide Scavenger
- Praffin Wax Inhibitor
- Phthalic Acid
- Tetrakis (hydroxymethyl) Phosphonium Sulfate (THPS) – Biocide
- Zinc Chloride Anhydrous & Liquid 62.5,67,70% – used as a corrosion inhibitor, a demulsifier, and a packer fluid
ChemFlo consultants are available to answer any of your production chemistry questions. You’ll find our solutions profitable, our experts knowledgeable, and our approach refreshingly enjoyable. Call us today to learn how you can see immediate results in your operation.
Call us at 800.747.9953 or email us at [email protected].